Mobile Check-out is here! Download the cloudLibrary app and borrow library materials using your smartphone!
- Download and install the cloudLibrary app on your phone.
- Select New Jersey and then Westfield Memorial Library.
- During your visit to the WML, select an item from the shelves and scan the the library barcode using the cloudLibrary app. The library barcode is usually located inside the back cover of the book, inside a DVD case, or on the front of a CD case.
- Repeat for all items you want to borrow.
- Finish the check-out process within the app, making sure all items have been scanned and checked out.
- Please make sure that all discs are included before you check out and when you return a DVD TV series or Book on CD.
If you’d like a demonstration on how to set up and use cloudLibrary, check out this short video tutorial produced by Westfield librarians!
What devices are compatible with the app?
cloudLibrary Modules are compatible with devices running Android 5.0 and higher or iOS 9 and higher.
Will all my borrowed items show in cloudLibrary Assist?
Yes. Any item you have borrowed will show in the app. However, you will only get notifications for items borrowed via the self-check or cloudLibrary Checkout.
How long does your history remain in receipts?
The information will remain until deleted.
Can I turn off Notifications?
Yes. Use the Notification menu under the Account tab to manage your notifications.
Can I turn off geolocation?
Yes. Use the setting on your device or turn off the Virtual Card under Notification in the account tab.
cloudLibrary self-checkout is available for Android and iOS: