Note, please determine what an institution’s current Covid policies are before you go.
- Patrons must be in good standing with the library (no outstanding fees or overdue items).
- Passes are offered on a first come/first served basis.
- A family may take out a pass to the same museum one time in a three-month period.
- Passes may be kept for four days. Patrons are asked to return the passes as soon as possible after they are used.
- Passes must be returned in person and not in the drop box.
- Failure to return the pass will result in a fine of $10.00 per day (with a maximum fine of $100.00) Failure to return the pass container will result in a fine of $5.00.
- Patrons will be charged for a new museum pass in the event that it is lost.
- For additional information, please contact Jeannine Forbes at email@example.com or 908-789-4090.
For the list of participating institutions, please see our Museum Pass page.