The Westfield Memorial Library reopened on Monday, April 26th for Westfield Residents only to borrow books in-person and use the computers, including the printer and scanner.
To keep the public and staff safe, the following rules are in place:
- In-person visits will be open to Westfield Residents ONLY–Patrons who want to enter the building MUST provide Driver’s License or Full-Service (White) Library Card. They will not be permitted in the building without ID.
- All patrons MUST wear a mask, including Children age 2 and Up.
- All Children ages 10 and Under must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
In-person Visit and Curbside Pickup Hours:
- Monday-Thursday, 10:00 AM-6:30 PM
- Friday-Saturday, 10:00 AM-4:30 PM
- Sunday, 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Patrons are allowed a one hour visit to browse throughout the Library and check out materials.
Computer access is permitted for one 1/2 hour session.
No tables and chairs are available, and there is no restroom access. Please plan accordingly.
Curbside service and the ability to place Holds for Curbside service 24/7 are continuing.
Patrons can drop return items in the inside book bin or in the outside bookdrops. Outside bookdrops are open for returns 24/7.
New library cards must be applied for online.