The Westfield Memorial Library is open for the public to borrow books in-person, read periodicals, and use the computers – including the printer and scanner.
To keep the public and staff safe, the following rules are in place:
- Masks are REQUIRED for all patrons over ages two and up.
- Children over age two who have not been vaccinated, and unvaccinated adults, must still wear masks.
- All Children ages 10 and Under must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
No ID cards are required.
In-person Visit and Curbside Pickup Hours:
- Monday-Thursday, 9:30 AM-6:30 PM
- Friday-Saturday, 9:30 AM-4:30 PM
- Sunday, Closed During the Summer
Computer access is permitted for up to two hours.
Tables and chairs are available only in designated areas for patrons only (tutoring is only allowed in the cafe area and upstairs). Water fountains are accessible. Study carrels are open.
Curbside service and the ability to place Holds for Curbside service 24/7 are continuing.
Patrons can drop return items in the inside book bin or in the outside bookdrops. Outside bookdrops are open for returns 24/7.